SCB Certificates of Deposits & IRAs
Start saving today for all of your tomorrows- open a SCB CD or IRA today!
CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
- $1,000 minimum investment – 12 to 60 month terms
- $5,000 minimum investment – 3 to 6 month terms
- Interest earned is either conveniently added back to the certificate or credited directly to your SCB checking or savings account
- Interest can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annually
- Substantial penalties applied for early withdrawal
- Certificates may be used as collateral for loans without losing interest on the CD or paying a penalty
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS
- Traditional and Roth IRA Accounts
- 18 - 60 month terms
- Fixed and Variable Rates available
COVERDELL EDUCATION SAVINGS ACCOUNT/IRA
The Coverdell Education Savings Account exists to help with the education expenses of children and can be established at birth for any education they receive until the age of 30. This is a non-deductible account with no tax due on interest and no penalty for qualified distributions (up to $2,000 per year).
(All accounts require a minimum opening balance.)