SCB Debit/ATM Cards
Sevier County Bank will issue (upon approval) a Mastercard Debit/ATM card to customers for use in point-of-sale purchases and transactions at numerous network ATM machines.
Stop by any one of these convenient locations listed below either during or after SCB regular banking hours to access your account.
Main Office, 111 E. Main Street, Sevierville
Dolly Parton Office, 720 Dolly Parton Pkwy., Sevierville
Gatlinburg Office, 961 East Parkway, Gatlinburg
Pigeon Forge Main Office, 3260 Parkway, Pigeon Forge
Seymour Office, 11403 Chapman Highway, Seymour
Off-Site ATM Locations
Allen’s Market/BP, 930 Parkway, Sevierville
Clabough’s Market, 405 Wears Valley Road, Pigeon Forge
Marathon Mart #5, 1415 Parkway, Sevierville
Sammy’s Auto Parts, 3177 Newport Hwy., Sevierville
MASTERCARD SECURE CODE
MasterCard SecureCode is a simple secure way to pay at thousands of online stores. A private code known only to you; your SecureCode enhances your existing MasterCard account by protecting you against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online at participating online retailers.
Learn more or sign up now!
ATM/Debit Card Protection
In the unfortunate event your Debit/ATM card is either lost or stolen, call us immediately. During normal business hours, just call (865) 453-6101 to have your situation resolved. After hours, we still have you covered! All you have to do is call our 24-hour line (1-866-546-8273) immediately to block your card and prevent unauthorized use.
SAFETY TIPS FOR DEBIT CARD USAGE
- Keep your pin number secret.
- Do not disclose information about your card over the telephone.
- Never disclose information about your card in response to an unsolicited email or request.
- Make certain your Internet shopping sites are secure.
- Report a lost or stolen card at once.
- Review your account for unauthorized transactions – using online banking will give you access 24 hours a day from your home or business computer.